Are you passionate about product marketing? Do you love marketing and delivering great content? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
The Product Marketing Manager is a brand new role to lead strategic product marketing initiatives and build out the product marketing function. As part of the Global Marketing team, you will oversee the orchestration of all strategic initiatives in close collaboration with others in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product. Through market analysis, differentiated positioning, and a solid GTM strategy, you will help arm our sales team and educate prospects and customers about the Oktopost platform.
Reporting to the VP of Product, this role requires an experienced product marketer who is experienced in leadership in a fast-growth, B2B SaaS startup. This person will execute hands-on product marketing activities as well as manage the existing Product Marketing Manager and in time, build out a team of product marketers that will shape go-to-market efforts for some of our core and new products.
Your Core responsibilities:
- Work closely with Marketing and Product to create and define the GTM strategy
- Lead and manage the high-level competitive positioning and messaging of both new and existing B2B social engagement products
- Oversee and provide direction and execute market segmentation and targeting in order to define the market opportunities for the product portfolio and partner with product management to build business cases for expanding market presence or entering new markets
- Be a brand ambassador through social media, customer engagement and representing Oktopost at online and offline events
- Define compelling value propositions and conduct market research
- Creation of new sales enablement content and training, maintain and optimization internal learning curriculum and tools for sales, marketing, and customer success
- Define and deliver innovative product launches and other go-to-market strategies that produce effective content such as blogs, case studies, guides and video testimonials
- Continuously improve product marketing processes and help establish best practices for working across campaigns, creative, and sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or equivalent experience in the professional field
- 10+ years of product marketing experience supporting SaaS-based solutions, ideally in B2B sales-led environments
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and influencer who understands how to drive success working with product, sales, client strategy, and marketing teams
- A talented storyteller who can build and deliver compelling company and product presentations
- A great communicator who has the ability to influence and build alignment across the organization, specifically at the executive level
- Proven ability to plan and execute successful minor and major product releases
- Outstanding written communication skills, organizational skills, deep attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Ability to work as an individual contributor