Are you passionate about SEO, Growth and Paid Search? Would you like to be a key part of a dynamic, growing global team? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the SEO & SEM Manager is responsible for building the SEO and SEM strategy and executing SEO and paid search tactics to drive growth results.
You will work closely with the Director of Demand Generation and Content Marketing Manager to build PPC campaigns, improve SEO ranking, and drive and maximize qualified traffic to Oktopost.com.
You are experimental, curious and you embrace change and seek out new ways to optimize and drive results.
- Manage and implement successful SEO/SEM campaigns to drive brand and product awareness and qualified traffic to our sites
- Work cross-functionally on all aspects of SEO/SEM including research, strategy, and implementation
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Drive testing, analysis, and optimization on search performance to identify key opportunities and learnings
- Manage, review, and perform daily responsibilities associated with Google Ads and Bing
- Stay current with new advances in search best practices, the competitive landscape, and vendor capabilities
- Monitor and identify new search trends within our target audience profile and competitor landscape
- Manage budget allocation and agency relations as needed
- Provide detailed analysis, reporting dashboards, and recommendations
- Keep up to date with SEO & SEM innovations and new concepts to drive engagement and traffic
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing and implementing SEO/SEM strategy at an agency or B2B company is preferred
- Advanced knowledge in PPC strategy, tactics and execution
- Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising certification is preferred
- Experience with such tools as SEMrush
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Interest in Marketing technology, particularly B2B social media technologies
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers on hard work and fun. Enjoy company outings, full-fledged snacking, and unbeatable locations in Atlanta, London and Ramat Gan. We offer competitive salaries, profit-sharing, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, commuter benefits, and company swag. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!