Are you passionate about creative writing? Do you love marketing and delivering great content? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing highly engaging written content to support the sales team and drive lead generation. You thrive in a high-growth, pipeline driven and fast-paced environment. You are creative, experimental and you embrace change and seek out new ways to drive results.
- Produce high-quality written content for a global B2B marketing audience
- Generate a variety of content deliverables such as banner copy, blogs, eBooks, 1-2 pager guides, infographics, presentations, email, landing page, and web copy
- Implementing, editing, and in general quality-assuring your own content as well as content delivered by the wider marketing team
- Work with the VP of Marketing to develop and execute new content guidelines (style guides, tone-of-voice, etc.)
- Master storytelling for the Oktopost brand and thought leadership topics
- Take complex or technical information (written or via a conversation), translate either high-level or detailed concepts into well-balanced, persuasive, and compelling content that can scale across multiple channels
- Keep up to date with content innovations and new concepts to drive engagement and traffic
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Understand content needs for the Marketing team and partner with colleagues to build content to drive results.
- Map content by funnel stages, personas, and goes
- Have strong experience with global B2B technology writing and editing user-centered, high-performing copy (and can demonstrate this)
- Exceptional written abilities and attention to detail
- Have a great ability to empathize with your users and tell compelling stories
- Are able to quickly emerge yourself in new topics and do independent, online research for your own copy
- Highly creative, collaborative and able to work quickly and independently to meet deadlines
- Native English speaker, ideally American English
- A plus: Solid understanding of SEO and its influence on a high-performing copy
- Interest in Marketing technology, particularly B2B social media technologies
UK (London), United States (Atlanta) or Israel (Ramat Gan)