Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
As Oktopost's VP Marketing you will develop and execute a clearly defined marketing strategy with a focus on demand generation and revenue growth while enhancing brand equity and awareness. In this position, you are responsible for planning, budgeting, organizing, executing, and measuring all marketing functions to achieve Oktopost's objectives of sales growth and market awareness. The successful VP Marketing will have the ability to lead as well as contribute.
- Collaborate with the CEO and VP Product to support quarterly and annual bookings goals through targeted lead generation programs
- Analyze ROI of all marketing programs, communicate results, and evaluate marketing effectiveness
- Develop marketing strategy and materials; ensure consistency of message and branding
- Understand the needs of sales teams to build a strong relationship through marketing solutions and sales support tools are pro-actively provided to sales
- Conduct research and analysis of the market to include partners, customers, and competition
- 5-10 years' experience in marketing roles at the management level within the software, SaaS, and/or marketing technology markets.
- Specific experience within the B2B SaaS sector
- Experience in both Product Marketing and Demand Generation
- Must have leadership and management experience
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate key competencies including strategic vision, execution, and measurable results
- Must have experience with most of the marketing mix including online advertising, marketing automation, social media management, communications, and demand generation tools
- Must have an understanding of social media, customer communities, and the strategic opportunities they represent
- Must be comfortable with the high growth/small company dynamic of rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to think strategically one minute and execute the next
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job title VP Marketing in the email subject.