Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Fidelity Information Services, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London. We live by the work hard play hard philosophy.
- You'll get to flex your full-stack development skills by designing, creating, and building cloud-native applications that interact with massive databases
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to iteratively add new product features to increase product quality and our market competitiveness
- Conduct and participate in code reviews
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing software, deploying deliverables on the cloud, CI/CD, and development of high-load systems
- 5 years of experience working with PHP (version 7.0 and newer are highly preferred)
- 5 years of experience with MySQL or similar database
- Experience coding in one or more object-oriented programming languages, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++ or Python
- Experience with pattern-driven modular and object-oriented programming, design, and implementation
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- You should have a collaborative mindset and are able to work in a cross-cultural, cross-national work setting
It's a bonus if you’ve got
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as CouchDB, Redis, Elastic Search, etc
- Experience with analyzing, structuring, and tuning database queries
- Experience using command line interfaces on Unix/Linux
- Experience in building cloud-based SaaS applications
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers hard work and fun! Enjoy company outings, full-fledged snacking, 24/7 access to your workspace, and an unbeatable location in Atlanta’s Tech Village centrally located in Buckhead. We offer competitive salaries, profit-sharing, fully paid health care benefits, 401K options, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, commuter benefits, work from home options, and company swag. You can wear what you want and work in a collaborative environment with an open floor plan. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job id FULLSTACK in the email subject.
If you REALLY want to impress, submit your resume via HTTP request to the endpoint below. The information must be sent in the request body in raw JSON format according to the following SCHEMA.
curl -H "x-job-id:FULLSTACK" -X POST https://api.oktopost.com/v2/apply