Oktopost is THE social media management platform for B2B marketers. World leading companies like: Atos, Fujitsu, Nice, Fidelity Information Services, Mitsubishi and Panaya are using Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media activities. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat-Gan looking to hire a Director of Marketing.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be at the frontline of Oktopost's marketing funnel, owning lead generation, marketing funnel optimization, team management, and more!
- Drive key business metrics including inbound leads, MQLs, and SQLs.
- Manage the marketing team and proactively seek to optimize their results through content, email, and social channels.
- Grow the marketing-and-sales funnel by increasing website traffic, improving conversion-rates, and generating more marketing-qualified leads.
- Build and implement Oktopost’s annual marketing plan and budget to reach and surpass marketing objectives.
- Establish closed-loop reporting with our Head of Sales to understand how our B2B marketing activities (both organic and paid) translate into opportunity growth, and continually refine this process to enhance marketing programs (e.g. lead nurturing, webinars).
- Manage full spectrum of B2B martech stack, including Marketo, Oktopost, Salesforce, Google Analytics, AdWords, Wordpress, Facebook/LinkedIn Ad platforms.
- Work closely with enterprise customers and big-name partners to deliver strategic marketing initiatives (e.g. Facebook, Marketo, and Hubspot).
- Prepare and deliver inspiring presentations for various speaking events.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing experience for SaaS companies
- Native English - must!
- Leadership qualities
- Exceptional content marketing skills (blogs, social, webinar, case studies, eBooks, web content, press releases)
- Hands on experience in B2B marketing technology stack (marketing automation, CRM, social media management, Google Analytics, PPC, and CMS)
- Deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel as well as B2B SaaS KPIs
- Previous team management – huge plus!
- Knowledge in HTML – huge plus!
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to successful completion
- University degree in Communications, Business, Marketing (or any related field)
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job id MARKETINGDIR in the email subject.