Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Fidelity Information Services, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London. We live by the work hard play hard philosophy.
Oktopost is looking for an Office Admin to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. In this position, your responsibility is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication. As well as human resources tasks, the Office Admin also plans and organizes welfare projects to create a satisfying and fun employee experience including: company events, activities, and social programs.
This position requires a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks to be completed with little or no supervision, be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Point of contact for the office overall wellbeing (Maintenance, Mailing, supplies, equipment, Bills, Expense Reports)
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Work closely with the executive team
- Manage invoicing and collections
- Onboard new employees
- Ensure overall company welfare and happiness
- Proven experience as an office manager/front office manager/administrative manager
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Basic financial/accountancy knowledge
- Detail oriented and eager to learn new skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google tools
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers hard work and fun! Enjoy company outings, full-fledged snacking, 24/7 access to your workspace, and an unbeatable location in Atlanta’s Tech Village centrally located in Buckhead. We offer competitive salaries, profit-sharing, fully paid health care benefits, 401K options, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, commuter benefits, work from home options, and company swag. You can wear what you want and work in a collaborative environment with an open floor plan. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job id ADMIN in the email subject.