Oktopost is THE social media management platform for B2B marketers. World leading companies like: Atos, Fujitsu, Nice, Fidelity Information Services, Mitsubishi and Panaya are using Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media activities. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat-Gan looking to hire a Product Evangelist.
The successful candidate will be the Oktopost product champion! They will be responsible for driving Oktopost’s product marketing efforts, including market analysis, sales and partner enablement, product direction, competitive analysis, and content development. This person will act as a product evangelist and spokesperson providing support and domain expertise to the sales and marketing teams. The position will work very closely with marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams.
Work closely with customers, partners, sales and support to understand market trends, customer requirements, and competitive white space
Define product positioning and create compelling assets for all marketing activities including web pages, data sheets, videos, white papers, e-books, case studies, webinars and product demos
- Act as a product evangelist with press, analysts, and customers via internal and external webinars, blogs, social media, and live events
- Actively stay abreast of competitive developments, market trends and create compelling competitive positioning documents and kill sheets
- Work closely with the sales and partner team to update and develop sales tools, value propositions, and training
- Develop functional and industry specific business analytics solutions, including packaging, pricing, positioning, product definition, and enablement materials
- Collaborate with marketing on product launches, campaigns, and programs
- Proven success leading cross functional efforts to position, package, and market marketing technology or SaaS enterprise software products and solutions
- Experience creating vertical and/or functional solutions for marketing technology or SaaS enterprise software
- Experience enabling and supporting enterprise sales and partner teams in highly competitive market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business and technology organizations and present information to customers, partners, press and analysts
- Strong software technical acumen and ability to speak and write to both technical and business audiences
- Demonstrable experience creating effective value-propositions and innovative, cutting edge product messaging assets, including web pages, data sheets, white papers, e-books, case studies, webinars and product demos
- Experience creating and executing strong go-to-market strategies including working with analysts, social media, press, partners, and traditional marketing activities
- Action orientation and desire to work in fast paced rapidly growing organization
- 2+ years of experience in software product marketing, product management, or strategy
- Domain expertise in business analytics or SaaS enterprise software
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job id PE in the email subject.