Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Fidelity Information Services, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London. We live by the work hard play hard philosophy.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team! The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing our sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales, and be the champion for new product innovations. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase in sales revenue.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the expert on key industry players, market conditions and trends for the cutting edge marketing technologies.
- Deliver market and competitive analyses.
- Work with the Product and Customer Success teams to define Oktopost strategy, functionality and positioning to meet business goals.
- Work closely with sales to understand customer needs and identify strategic engagements for new technology.
- Create product collateral, sales training materials, and success stories/references.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in B2B high-tech companies.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience with digital media for content creation and distribution of B2B marketing collaterals.
- Ability to work with and independently of product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Have sufficient level of product and technology orientation to understand the Oktopost platform and ecosystem.
- Advantage – experience in the B2B marketing technology space.
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers hard work and fun! Enjoy company outings, full-fledged snacking, 24/7 access to your workspace, and an unbeatable location in Atlanta’s Tech Village centrally located in Buckhead. We offer competitive salaries, profit-sharing, fully paid health care benefits, 401K options, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, commuter benefits, work from home options, and company swag. You can wear what you want and work in a collaborative environment with an open floor plan. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job id PMM in the email subject.