Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Fidelity Information Services, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London. We live by the work hard play hard philosophy.
The Oktopost SDR Team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executive Sales. The team lead will hold a 50% SDR quota and be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the SDRs. This role collaborates closely with sales and marketing groups to maximize pipeline creation. The SDR Team Lead will define and align SDR goals, strategy, and tactics to company initiatives.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales-ready leads and opportunities from lead generation activities and outbound cold calling.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to uncover pain points, explain the Oktopost solution, identify opportunities and generate interest.
- Hire, onboard, train and manage SDRs
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards that help the SDR focus on maximizing performance
- Work with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- 2(+) years of B2B SaaS SDR experience
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- Experience documenting sales activities and forecast in Salesforce and Salesloft
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a can-do attitude
- The candidate must be a strong coach & leader, extremely well organized and continuously improve the SDR program as a whole. This is a great opportunity to support a fast-growing company where responsibilities will increase exponentially with ability
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers hard work and fun! Enjoy company outings, full-fledged snacking, 24/7 access to your workspace, and an unbeatable location in Atlanta’s Tech Village centrally located in Buckhead. We offer competitive salaries, profit-sharing, fully paid health care benefits, 401K options, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, commuter benefits, work from home options, and company swag. You can wear what you want and work in a collaborative environment with an open floor plan. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job id SDR in the email subject.