Oktopost is THE social media management platform for B2B marketers. World leading companies like: Atos, Fujitsu, Nice, Fidelity Information Services, Mitsubishi and Panaya are using Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media activities. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat-Gan looking to hire a Social Media Intern.
Oktopost is seeking a high-energy, passionate Social Media and Marketing Intern. This position is responsible for supporting our B2B marketing initiatives through internal and external social media channels and maintaining our company's online reputation. This role will work closely with the Marketing team to curate and post content across multiple social platforms, ensuring consistency in voice, and building customer relationships and brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain social media presence and brand reputation by curating and publishing content on platforms including (but not limited to): Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Monitor social media chatter for brand mentions and potential topics/trends of interest to Oktopost and its followers, responding as needed
- Help manage a comprehensive social media calendar to engage consumers and business prospects
- Assist marketing team in observing trends, and compiling data across engaged social channels
- Stay up to date with social trends, behaviors, and content usage
- Help streamline integrating social media into future marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media management tools and software
- Experience with graphic production, Photoshop, Google Analytics, HTML, video editing, and/or WordPress (or a similar CMS) a plus
- Exposure to social best practices and techniques
- Not afraid to take initiative on projects
- Self-driven, creative, and energetic
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job id SOCIALMEDIA in the email subject.