Oktopost is seeking a high-energy, passionate Social Media and Marketing Intern. This position is responsible for supporting our B2B marketing initiatives through internal and external social media channels and maintaining our company's online reputation. This role will work closely with the Marketing team to curate and post content across multiple social platforms, ensuring consistency in voice, and building customer relationships and brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain social media presence and brand reputation by curating and publishing content on platforms including (but not limited to): Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Monitor social media chatter for brand mentions and potential topics/trends of interest to Oktopost and its followers, responding as needed
- Help manage a comprehensive social media calendar to engage consumers and business prospects
- Assist marketing team in observing trends, and compiling data across engaged social channels
- Stay up to date with social trends, behaviors, and content usage
- Help streamline integrating social media into future marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media management tools and software
- Experience with graphic production, Photoshop, Google Analytics, HTML, video editing, and/or WordPress (or a similar CMS) a plus
- Exposure to social best practices and techniques
- Not afraid to take initiative on projects
- Self-driven, creative, and energetic
Please use job id SOCIALMEDIA in the email subject
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a social media junkie? Do you know the ins and outs of Facebook and Twitter? Are you customer-service oriented? Have a knack for nurturing and maintaining business relationships? If so, Oktopost, the leading social media management platform is looking for you!
You'll be responsible for maintaining, nurturing and growing our client base, and being an ambassador for potential and existing customers. In this role, you'll also work closely with the marketing and development team to stay up to date with new features, understand how to best leverage the platform and learn about best practices in the content marketing and social media marketing world.
- Create strong business relationships with prospects, existing customers
- Manage day-to-day relationships and communications with customers
- Recommend best practices and use cases for features according to customer needs
- Good understanding of web marketing (social, blogs, RSS, etc.)
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required (English)
Please use job id SUCCESSMNGR in the email subject
Apply at email@example.com
Oktopost is seeking a high-energy, passionate, SDR. The main focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for our sales process through cold calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development, and managing of various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to executives at select companies
- Manage various social media tools for inbound prospect development
- Interact with prospects and provide high-level offering information
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Zero to three years at a B2B organization in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role – recent graduates welcome
- Excellent instincts for conversing with technology executives and ability to think on the fly
- Strong work ethic – can commit to a 6-12 month new hire training program and beyond that possess the desire to master the art of selling
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job id SDR in the email subject.
Oktopost's VP Marketing will develop and execute a clearly defined marketing strategy with a focus on
demand generation and revenue growth, while enhancing brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, budgeting, organizing, executing, and measuring all marketing functions to achieve Oktopost's objectives of sales growth and market awareness. The successful VP Marketing will have the ability to lead as well as contribute.
Collaborate with the CEO to support quarterly and annual bookings goals through targeted lead generation programs
Analyze ROI of all marketing programs, communicate results, and evaluate marketing effectiveness
Development marketing strategy and materials; ensure consistency of message and branding
Understand needs of sales teams to build a strong relationship through marketing solutions and sales support tools are pro-actively provided to sales
Conduct research and analysis of the market to include partners, customers, and competition
5-10 years' experience in marketing roles at the management level within the software, SaaS, or marketing technology markets. Specific experience within the B2B SaaS sector
Experience in both Product Marketing and Demand Generation
Must be a leader and a team player
Must be able to clearly demonstrate key competencies including strategic vision, execution, and measurable results
Must have experience with most of the marketing mix including online advertising, marketing automation, social media management, communications, and demand generation tools
Must have current understanding of social media, customer communities, and the strategic opportunities they represent
Must be comfortable with the high growth/small company dynamic of rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
Ability to think strategically one minute and execute the next
To apply please submit your resume to
and use the job id VPM in the email subject.
Do you have what it takes to help expand Oktopost's client base? We're looking for a
passionate and competitive Account Executive who is ready to join our team! If
you're an energetic self-starter who is ready to identify new business opportunities,
then look no further.
If you're results driven, comfortable selling in a fast-paced environment, and have a
strong work ethic and organizational skills, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Previous successful SaaS inside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to conduct professional consultative calls for outbound and inbound leads
- Ability to efficiently prospect target enterprise accounts
- Ability to conduct online product demonstrations
- Proficiency with GoToMeeting and Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to generate pipeline and close sales
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to understand the prospects environment from both business and technical views and provide technical solutions
- Flexible working hours that cover US times
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job id AE in the email subject.
Are you interested in developing the most talked about B2B social media platform?
Oktopost is a growth-oriented start-up in the world of social media marketing solutions,
and we're looking for a highly-skilled backend developer to join our team!
If you have a creative eye and enjoy working on highly-scalable world-changing SaaS
products, and you're interested in meeting your next big data challenge, then we want
you! You'll work within a small but highly talented team, reporting to the VP
Product of Oktopost.
- Design and implement advanced features
- Experiment with exciting and innovative technologies
- Participate in regular design reviews
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant work experience, including large systems software design and development experience
- High proficiency in PHP
- Strong understanding of MySQL
- Experience with analyzing and tuning database queries
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, modular programming and REST
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job id PHPDEV in the email subject.
If you REALLY want to impress, submit your resume via HTTP request to the endpoint below.
The information must be sent in the request body in raw JSON format
according to the following SCHEMA.
curl -H "x-job-id:PHPDEV" -X POST https://api.oktopost.com/v2/apply