Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake, and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start-up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
As a Product Manager, you will report to the Director of Product Management and be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for one of Oktopost's customer-facing applications.
- Gather input from stakeholders and work closely with them to define requirements.
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features.
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development.
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders.
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix.
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines.
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements.
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches.
- Gather market feedback from sales, marketing and recruiting users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops.
- Participate in support calls or other client inquiries.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Solid understanding of the software development process from concept through implementation and delivery.
- Ability to distill sophisticated topics and feedback into clear, prioritized, business or user cases and product requirements.
- Understand UX design principles and the ability to work with stakeholders as part of the design process.
- Have direct customer-facing experience along with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, perseverance, and determination.
- Experience collaborating with agile development teams and handling a backlog.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including data analysis.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Experience managing or developing products in the marketing technology space, in fields such as social media, marketing automation, and CRM - a plus.
- Experience with web-based application development and maintenance - a plus.
- Experience working as a developer - a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.