Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, Grand Rapids (MI), and London.
Oktopost is searching for a self-motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager to join the global CS team focusing on the US market.
Are you a social media junkie?
Do you know the ins and outs of Facebook and Twitter?
Do you have Customer Success experience in SaaS companies?
Have a knack for nurturing and maintaining business relationships? If so, Oktopost, the leading social media management platform is looking for you!
- Responsible for all post-sale activities as part of the customers’ journey, including initial onboarding, social strategy, QBRs, expansion, and retention.
- Building meaningful relationships with customers at all levels including C-level Executives as a trusted advisor to support and consult on their social strategies
- Identify and lead opportunities for account growth within your managed accounts
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from Oktopost, utilize all of their licenses, and collaborate with other Oktopost stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities and translate them into strategies for success.
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and appropriately map Oktopost features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Become the “voice of the customer”, working with the product team to adjust and build future features and help build Oktopost’s Product roadmap
- At least 3 years experience working as a Customer Success Manager, preferably at a MarTech B2B SaaS company
- Strong knowledge of Digital marketing
- Proven experience and success in growing a Book of Business of SMB and Enterprise accounts while driving value, crashing numbers, and creating a meaningful rapport with champions and key stakeholders
- Good understanding of web marketing (social, blogs, RSS, etc.)
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure and targets