Reducing Advocacy Friction: Bringing Your Program Where Your Advocates Are
Listen to the podcast:
Want to hear more from renowned B2B marketing leaders? Catch all episodes here.
Internal Communication is key when rolling out and maintaining an employee advocacy program. When done right, it can:
- Boost participation
- Help distribute content to the right people at the right time across the organization
- Facilitate easy access to company news and updates.
Employee advocacy can deliver exceptional results, but half the battle is getting your advocates to share a decent amount of social content on a regular basis. There are a few strong tactics to drive participation numbers, but nothing works better than bringing your advocacy content exactly where your people are.
In this episode of Radically Transparent, Swastik Das, Senior Product Manager at Microsoft, and Shanie Zimerman, Strategic Partnerships at Oktopost, stop by to talk through some of the best-kept secrets of Microsoft Teams and Oktopost integration.
Tune in to learn how marketing and sales teams are benefiting from it, and what we can expect between Microsoft Teams and Oktopost in 2023.
Hot Topics of this Episode Include:
- What you need to know to bring advocacy content to where your team members are
- The best-kept secrets of the Microsoft Teams and Oktopost integration
- How marketing and sales teams are benefiting from the integration, specifically when it comes to social selling
Swastik Das is working as Senior Product Manager at Microsoft and focused on the Teams ISV Ecosystem for MEA Region, including Israel. He works closely with both customers and partners to deliver impact and ensure partners are successful on the Microsoft Teams platform.
Prior to Microsoft, Swastik was utilizing his product management experience at PayPal, ServiceNow, and Reliance Industries.