Are you passionate about social media? Do you love developing quality features for customers and solving complex challenges involving Big Data? Do you value the work-life balance? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
- Work on new and existing features for Oktopost’s SaaS application using modern technologies and best practices
- Implement processes for consuming and analyzing Big Data
- Contribute to technical discussions and decisions of architecture growth and code evaluation
- Work as part of an experienced team and participating in code reviews
- 4 years of experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++, PHP, or Python
- Experience with MySQL or any other relational database
- Experience with OOP and design patterns
- Experience developing complex client-facing applications at a scale
- Ability to deep dive and understand technical features, complex design, and architecture
- Knowledge of Git, Unix/Linux
- Experience working on complex SaaS applications
- Experience with NoSQL and in-memory databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, or others)
- Experience with analytical databases and processing large scales of data (ClickHouse, Apache Druid, or others)
- Experience with analyzing and tuning database queries
- Experience with Event-Driven Architecture
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED.