Looking to enter a career in software sales but don’t have any experience? No Problem!
Oktopost’s Sales Training Program is designed to create a clear and direct path to becoming a fully capable salesperson within your first year at Oktopost. This is a full-time position that is located in our Grand Rapids, MI office.
Who is Oktopost you ask?!
Oktopost is the only strategic social media solution built specifically for B2B marketers. We’re looking for passionate team members to join us in our exciting journey of growth and opportunity.
During your in-depth 10-month program, you will work alongside a collaborative team of like-minded individuals to expand Oktopost’s customer base and will receive comprehensive in-person sales training. You will develop a deep understanding of sales processes, techniques, and systems that will forge a path for you to evolve into a successful sales professional!
- Each week will include highly-involved sales training to develop your skills including foundational sales methodologies, strategic selling strategies, running a demo, objection handling, and much more!
- Part of your week will also be spent on the hunt for setting up qualified new business meetings through outbound prospecting. This includes outreach calls, personalized emails, videos, and always hunting for new prospects. You will become well-versed with our business tech stack – Outreach, Salesforce, Vidyard, and ZoomInfo.
- Very clear goals will be set every month around your sales training and outbound activity so you will have a firm understanding of your progression through the program.
- At the end of the program, you will fully have the capability to build your own pipeline and sell!
What we're looking for:
- An active appetite for learning and self-improvement
- A genuine curiosity about how social media is used in a professional setting
- You should feel comfortable talking on the phone, navigating social media (namely LinkedIn), and using creative outreach strategies like video communication
- Concise writing and verbal skills, attention to detail, and active listening skills
- Ability to take feedback and apply it to drive professional growth
- Motivated to thrive in a collaborative and supportive team environment
Who you are:
- Someone methodical, organized, and manages their time well
- Someone who loves camaraderie yet also competitive at heart
- Someone with high levels of patience and empathy
- Someone who shows genuine curiosity and willingness to learn and develop
- Someone with a strong work ethic and an optimistic personality
What will be an added bonus? Experience with any of the following programs: