Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
We genuinely care about our customers and their goals, and we want each customer to have a great experience using our platform. Alas, every software can have bugs and issues, and how we address them is a critical component of that experience.
We're looking for a full-stack problem solver who enjoys coding and talking with customers. That person should be able to troubleshoot and solve issues down to the code level and communicate with non-technical users.
As a Product Support Specialist at Oktopost, you will be the technical point of contact for customer issues and a subject matter expert on how the system works for internal stakeholders.
- Be the escalation point for technical support issues and help drive issues to resolution
- Work with the development team to solve support issues by coding small patches or performing root cause analyses that help bring matters to a quick resolution
- Be a subject matter expert on how the application works from user and system perspectives and be that point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Respond to customer inquiries and hop on calls with customers to investigate issues
- Provide customers with a great experience by delivering thoughtful responses and solutions
- Write troubleshooting articles and internal guides based on frequently asked questions
- At least three years of experience working in a SaaS company in development or support roles
- Familiarity with one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++, PHP, or Python - a plus but not required
- Experience with MySQL or any other relational database
- Be able to deep dive and understand technical features and architecture
- Familiarity with Git and/or Unix/Linux environments - a plus
- A quick learner
- Ability to learn by observation
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong customer service orientation
- Enjoy coding and talking with customers