Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
Oktopost is searching for a self-motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager to join the global CS team focusing on the US market.
Do you share our vision and passion towards social media?
Do you have Customer Success experience in SaaS companies?
Have a knack for nurturing and maintaining business relationships?
If so, Oktopost, the leading social media management platform is looking for you!
- Responsible for all post-sale activities as part of the customers’ journey, including initial onboarding, social strategy, and QBRs
- Building meaningful relationships with customers at all levels including C-level Executives as a trusted advisor to support and consult on their social strategies
- Identify opportunities for account growth within your managed accounts
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from Oktopost, utilize all of their licenses, and collaborate with other Oktopost stakeholder teams to ensure adoption
- Monitor customer usage data and health indicators, translating them into strategies for success
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and appropriately map Oktopost features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Become the “voice of the customer”, working with the product team to adjust and build future features and help build Oktopost’s Product roadmap
- 3-4 years experience working as a Customer Success Manager, preferably at a MarTech B2B SaaS company
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven experience and success in growing a Book of Business of SMB and Enterprise accounts while driving value, crushing numbers, and creating a meaningful rapport with champions and key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure and targets