Are you passionate about integrated programs? Do you love marketing and delivering great results? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing integrated campaigns. These include emails, webinars, PPC, media programs and ABM campaigns. These efforts support the sales team to drive awareness and lead generation. You thrive in a high-growth, pipeline-driven and fast-paced environment. You are creative, experimental, embrace change and seek out new ways to drive results.
- Lead design, creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the content team and other co-workers to drive qualified leads and opportunities
- Continually optimize and test new digital strategies to ensure efficiency, with a focus on driving revenue
- Manage, optimize and execute the prospect and customer email nurture programs
- Ramp up and own the webinar program to drive interest and engagement from prospects and customers
- Manage events in an integrated and end-to-end approach to deliver ROI on spend
- Using Metadata, execute and optimize PPC campaigns across multiple channels including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Investigate and experiment with new channels for brand awareness, lead generation and retargeting activities
- Work with our graphic designer and 3rd party agencies to develop themes and creativity
- Track campaign performance metrics closely by channel, persona, content, use case and program vendor
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing roles
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience contributing to the development and execution of digital marketing programs
- Experience owning end-to-end Integrated marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B marketing start-up environments
- Leverage Marketing Automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce.com) and other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale your programs
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, or similar tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a native English speaker