You are a strong curious recruiter, and in this world - you know how social media is crucial for the success of the organization.
If you want to be the person to build an organization that drives social media management and optimization to drive businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way - this is the place for you!
Oktopost is a SaaS social media management platform used by the world’s leading B2B organizations.
We are a global team growing rapidly across Israel, UK, and US seeking our TA Partner to join the HR team.
The TA Partner will manage the recruitment process, collaborate with leaders across the organization, and report to VP HR.
Full cycle (E2E) recruitment for open positions:
- Partnering closely with our hiring managers
- Recruiting top-tier candidates and maintaining a strong pipeline for all of our roles, from Sales to CS to Marketing, Development, and other functions
- Maintain candidate databases (using our Applicant Tracking System)
- Maintain a positive candidate experience by building relationships with candidates
- Promotion of Oktopost’s employee referral program
Aside from recruitment:
- Drive Oktopost’s employer brand by being an active member
- Be part of a global HR team, contribute ideas, improve current processes and constantly think in a creative and out-of-the-box way
Who you are?
- 3+ years of end to end recruiting experience in a high-growth global tech environment as a part of a team or stand-alone recruiter
- Strong sourcing skills through social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
- "Out of the Box" perspective for recruitment, curiosity and creativity.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships based on trust with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience with hiring in the UK and the US
- Excellent communication skills in English.