Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
Do you have what it takes to help expand Oktopost's client base?
We're looking for a passionate and competitive Account Executive who is ready to join our team! If you're an energetic self-starter who is ready to identify new business opportunities, then look no further.
If you're results-driven, comfortable selling in a fast-paced environment, and have a strong work ethic and organizational skills, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Manage the full sales cycle by using a consultative, relationship-driven approach to win new business in order to achieve individual quota targets, both with inbound leads and through outbound efforts
- Research and identify potential new customers to target with sales outreach
- Develop and manage a long-term and short-term sales pipeline of new business
- Maintain detailed records of Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in SFDC
- Become an Oktopost expert and provide a detailed demonstration of how Oktopost enables B2B marketers to quantify and prove the value they bring to their company
- Consult with prospects to understand the product fit and provide the best solutions that align with their unique needs and overall goals on social media
- Master the negotiation process for pricing, legal, and security
- Collaborate efficiently across internal teams
- Monitor trends in the industry and competitive landscape
- Provide regular updates on pipeline, performance, and sales metrics
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of successful MarTech SaaS sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct professional consultative calls for outbound and inbound leads
- Ability to efficiently prospect target enterprise accounts
- Ability to conduct online product demonstrations
- Proficiency with Zoom and Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to generate pipeline and close sales
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Ability to understand the prospect's environment from both business and technical views and provide valid solutions