Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, Grand Rapids (MI), and London.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. The Operations team is responsible for ensuring smooth processes throughout the organization, and is the backbone of the company. In this role you will gain hands-on experience in what it takes to run a scaling company. You will be responsible for various legal, compliance, and administrative tasks. You will have the opportunity to work with various different teams, from marketing to sales and customer success.
Like the community we serve, at Oktopost we celebrate professional passion and encourage career growth. This is a unique opportunity to join a scaling startup and have a big impact on our legal ecosystem management, in a key role that will partner closely with the Sales, Customer Success and Operations teams.
- Review, draft, and discuss legal agreements (e.g. Terms and Conditions, DPAs, partnerships, etc.), and collaborate with Sales and CS teams to review, negotiate and deliver customer contracts.
- Monitor the entire contract lifecycle, from creation to signing and archiving.
- Draft and maintain templates for a variety of agreements that comply with company policies and relevant laws.
- Support Oktopost’s managers in procuring services and products by negotiating contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Perform risk management for supplier contracts and agreements to maximize the value for Oktopost and mitigate losses in the event of services/products shortages or disruptions.
- Ensure Oktopost’s company-wide compliance with a variety of global regulatory requirements (GDPR, CCPA, etc.).
- Perform ongoing regulatory and legislative analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of contract management and drafting legal documents experience in the high-tech/business field.
- Experience in handling commercial and legal negotiation processes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ability to interact and build trust across all levels of our business.
- Ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Fast learner, high attention to detail and desire to “roll-up your sleeves” and solve problems in a variety of different domains.
- Law firm or SaaS experience - a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce - a plus.