Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
Oktopost is seeking a high-energy, passionate, SDR in London. The main focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for our sales process through cold calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development, and managing of various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to executives at select companies.
- Manage various social media tools for inbound prospect development.
- Interact with prospects and provide high-level offering information.
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments.
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize SalesForce, Outreach, Vidyard & ZoomInfo for cold calling and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- 1-3 years at a B2B organization in a Sales Development or Inside Sales role
- Excellent instincts for conversing with technology executives and ability to think on the fly.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with a SaaS product - a plus.