At Oktopost we enable B2B revenue and marketing teams to fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way.
Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative young company with offices in Israel, UK and the USA.
The Sales Development team is the first point of contact with prospective Oktopost customers and plays a key role in the growth of the business. If you like creating meaningful relationships this role could be for you.
Oktopost is seeking a high-energy and hungry Sales Development executive to report to our SDR Manager. The main focus of this position is to educate and build an initial relationship with qualified prospects for our sales team through targeted research, creative campaigns and personalised outreach methods including Cold Calling, LinkedIn, Emailing, Video, and Events.
- Develop strategic target prospect lists that fit our Ideal Customer Profile through in-depth research.
- Reach out to senior executives at target companies through cold calling, emails, LinkedIn, and video to pique their interest to learn more about how Oktopost can create value and solve business issues they are facing.
- Generate and qualify leads, and set sales meetings for our sales executives.
- Provide a great experience as the first point of contact for our future customers.
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and Vidyard to generate new sales opportunities.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets of meetings booked and revenue pipeline generated.
- Work closely with the sales team to improve the sales process, implement best practices and build a world-class outbound playbook.
- Goal-driven and a strong worth-ethic with a desire to master the art of selling.
- Over 6 months of experience in a client-facing role or a proven success path in a role that involved discipline and effective communication.
- Track record of excellence in personal or professional life.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- A team player both in and out of the office.
- Ability to be resilient, adaptable, coachable, and collaborative.
- Growth mindset and a high level of curiosity.
- Able to demonstrate a strong data driven approach to work practice and performance improvement.
- Ability to think on the fly.
- Did we say highly personable..?
Nice To Have
- Experience using tools like Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and Vidyard.
- A strong interest and even experience in the world of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Previous sales experience in SaaS.
- Experience with cold calling.
Location: Must be within a commutable distance from London and open to working 3 days a week in office.