Oktopost is looking for a Sales Engineer to support our awesome sales team. Are you somebody who is sales and marketing savvy, has a confident presence, and loves working with prospects and customers in a fast-paced environment? If yes, read on!
You will be the technical counterpart to our Account Executive team. Our ideal candidate has previous experience in supporting sales teams with a deep understanding of SaaS solutions and how they bring value to organizations. Being super comfortable in customer-facing meetings and working collaboratively with their peers are mandatory. Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
- Work alongside Account Executives as their product specialist and technical partner on Discovery Calls and Product Demos
- Understand how to demonstrate customer strategic and tactical use-cases and requirements using the Oktopost platform
- Answering Oktopost product questions and helping prospects to fully understand thee Oktopost product capabilities
- Regularly meet with Oktopost Account Executives to define a relationship that ensures seamless communication and coordination on all net new business generation
- Work with Account Executives during the sales cycle to ensure the delivery of knowledge of how Oktopost technology integrates with the prospects marketing technology stack and the value it brings. Successfully position our solution and understand the differences between Oktopost competitors.
- 4 years of tech/SaaS experience as a Solutions / Sales Engineer / Architect
- Experience demonstrating a software platform
- Understanding of social networks and social media strategy for large organizations
- Experience presenting to Marketing and Social Media Professionals including Directors/VPs of Marketing and CMOs.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences
- Understanding of how APIs work in general
- Understanding of SaaS delivery, security, and compliance
- Experience with marketing technology such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, and CRMs such as Salesforce.com and MS Dynamics
- Ability to ask the right questions to uncover business needs and requirements