Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, and London.
We are looking for a team player to work with our marketing, product, and engineering teams. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company website as well as new and exciting application features.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, developing advanced user interfaces for the web.
- Have a sound understanding of web design.
- Experience with Responsive and mobile design.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to PHP, Java, C#.
- Experience with WordPress - a plus.
- Experience with Node.js and Gulp - a plus.