Are you obsessed with social media? Are you a content junkie who loves starting engaging conversations across media platforms? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
As a thought leader in B2B social media marketing, building a community of B2B Marketing leaders is an essential part of our marketing expansion strategy. In today’s world, social media has become accessible to all and not just a nice-to-have, it is a fundamental part of a CMO’s arsenal. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Social Community Manager will support and execute Oktopost’s social media marketing plans, bringing creative ideas and attention to detail with a deep understanding of our audience's needs and wants.
- Work closely with the VP Marketing to build the social media and community plans
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, customer success, and HR to align on content
- Develop content for a variety of social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Drives internal use of Oktopost’s advocacy tool and engages with the team to ensure we are gaining the most reach
- Create, write and develop editorial calendars taking into account key topics, milestones, and holidays for B2B Marketing executives
- Review user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster an energetic and positive community, adding value to the user’s experience aligned with Oktopost’s tone of voice and the platform’s tone
- Assists in the creation of social media reports on a regular basis include an analysis of current social activity and future marketing recommendations based on trend data
- Utilizes Oktopost’s social listening tool to generate insights
- Utilizes traffic procedures to streamline projects
- Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and educate agency teams about the social media industry & trends, including the influencer/blogger space
- Candidates must have recent experience managing social media communities and channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, or similar tools
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of how content is written for social platforms
- Understands all forms of social media interactions (blogs, forums, communities, etc.)
- Understands basic principles, deployment, and reporting for paid social programs
- 1-2+ years relevant experience with social media and content management (including internships)
- Ability to multitask while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work across departments, communicating creative messaging needs, as well as coordinating the production of creative assets to ensure on-time social campaign launches.