Are you passionate about digital programs? Do you love digital marketing and delivering great results? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the Digital Campaigns Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing digital email, webinar, PPC and media programs and campaigns to support the sales team and drive awareness and lead generation. You thrive in a high-growth, pipeline driven and fast-paced environment. You are creative, experimental and you embrace change and seek out new ways to drive results.
- Working closely with the VP of Marketing and Director of Demand generation to develop, maintain and execute digital plans aligned with the marketing goals.
- Execute a variety of measurable digital marketing campaigns across channels to drive awareness and MQLs for Oktopost’s B2B Social Media Engagement Suite.
- Continually optimize and test new digital strategies to ensure efficiency, with a focus on driving revenue.
- Manage, optimize and execute on the prospect and customer email nurture programs.
- Ramp up and own the webinar program to drive interest and engagement from prospects and customers.
- Using Metadata, execute and optimize PPC campaigns across multiple channels
- Investigate and experiment with new digital channels for brand awareness and retargeting activities
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS digital marketing
- Experience contributing to the development and execution of digital marketing programs
- Leveraged Marketing Automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce.com) other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale your programs.
- Experience owning end-to-end digital marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B Marketing start-up environments.
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Martech is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite or similar tools
- Must be a native English speaker
UK (London) or United States (Atlanta, GA or Grand Rapids, MI)Apply Now