Oktopost is a SaaS social media management platform used by the world’s leading B2B organizations. We are a global team growing rapidly across 3 countries and are looking for a new member of the executive team to enable our growth. The VP HR will report VP Operations while working closely with other members of senior management and manage the HR team whose responsibilities include: office management, talent acquisition, employee welfare, benefits, and overall experience.
- Talent acquisition - Design and manage the entire recruitment process. This will involve working with various teams to define their recruitment plans, sourcing and attracting talent for various roles, and managing the pipeline of talent as they progress through our recruitment process.
- Employee Welfare - Build and manage programs that will ensure team members feel valued, and receive the guidance they need to improve over time. This includes everything from HR policies to employee onboarding, periodic reviews, and overall employee development.
- Company Culture - Ensure that we are building and retaining a strong culture as we scale our team rapidly, through regular team events and activities and celebration of amazing team achievements.
- HR Finance - Create and track HR finances including, budget, salary research, local benefits packages for the different sites, and position guidelines.
- Compliance - Ensure legal compliance is met in all HR activities.
- 5+ years experience in a multi-discipline senior HR management position at a high-growth tech start-up
- Experience managing an HR team at an international company with multiple offices around the world - required
- Experience working with senior leaders, establishing credibility, and building trust
- Ability to work independently and juggle competing priorities, including across teams and countries, and with external partners
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Native Fluency in English - required