Are you passionate about working in a hyper-growth SaaS startup? Do you love delivering quality features for real customers? Do you want to work with an amazing team, best-in-breed equipment, and a perfect work-life balance? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, and London.
- Perform manual and automated tests on our Web and Mobile applications.
- Manage the QA process.
- Develop and design test plans and scenarios.
- Produce well-structured, documented, and maintainable test scripts.
Perks & Benefits
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers on hard work and fun.
We offer a mandatory day off once a month, competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, and company swag. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!
- At least 3 years as a QA.
- Experience testing complex SaaS applications.
- Experience with manual test tools.
- Deep understanding of the QA process.
- Attention to details.
- Testing experience on multiple platforms.
- Experience with Ubuntu/MacOS.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with any programming language.
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience with Python