Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, and London.
- Build web services that interact with complex databases and implement precise business logic
- Experiment with exciting and innovative technologies
- Participate in regular design review
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in PHP, experience with 7.0 or newer - highly preferred
- 3 years of experience with front-end technologies
- Experience with MySQL or similar database
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++, or Python
- Experience with OOP and design patterns
- Relevant work experience, including large systems software design and development experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases and large scale databases
- Experience with analyzing and tuning database queries
- Experience with modular programming and REST
- Experience using command-line interfaces on Unix/Linux
If you REALLY want to impress, submit your resume via an HTTP request to the endpoint below. The information must be sent in the request body in raw JSON format according to the following SCHEMA (https://api.oktopost.com/v2/apply).