Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, Fidelity Information Services, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London. We live by the work hard play hard philosophy.
We are looking for a team player to work with our marketing, product and engineering teams. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company website as well as new and exciting application features.
- Love programming and web - a must!
- Have sound understanding of web design
- Experience with Responsive and mobile design
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: PHP, Java, C#
- Experience with WordPress - a plus
- Experience with Node.js and Gulp - a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, developing advanced user interfaces for web and mobile
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job title Web Developer in the email subject.