Are you passionate about digital programs? Do you love marketing and delivering great results? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Senior Integrated Campaigns Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing digital and ABM (Account-Based Marketing) programs and campaigns to support the sales team and drive lead generation. You thrive in a high-growth, pipeline driven and fast-paced environment. You are creative, experimental and you embrace change and seek out new ways to drive results.
- Working closely with the VP of Marketing, develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals
- Execute a variety of measurable marketing campaigns across channels to drive awareness, leads, and MQLs Oktopost’s B2B Social Media Marketing Platform.
- Collaborate and partner with Sales and Customer Success to build cross-functional cohesion and plan and deliver Account-Based programs
- Continually optimize and test new strategies to ensure efficiency, with a focus on driving revenue.
- Own demand generation reporting and manage KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Understand content needs and partner with Marketing colleagues to build content to drive results. Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnels at the right time.
- Working with Marketing Operations, leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- 6+ years of B2B marketing
- Experience contributing to the development and execution of demand generation programs
- Leveraged Marketing Automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce.com) other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale your programs.
- Leveraged data to inform decision-making, and reported on program results based on organizational business goals.
- Managed 3rd party marketing agencies to help execute your strategy and maximize efficiencies.
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B Marketing start-up environments
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Martech is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, or similar tools
- Must be a native English speaker