Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
At Oktopost we believe that a successful sales team makes connections with its customers and creates long-lasting relationships by positioning and selling value. As the Director of Sales, for EMEA & APAC, you will be responsible for making sure the entire team is in tune with that goal. You will be managing a team of 6-10 full-cycle Account Executives in an expanding B2B marketplace. We are looking for a self-starting professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in B2B, SaaS, sales. The Director of Sales for EMEA & APAC will be based in the UK out of Oktopost's London office and will report directly to the Managing Director of EMEA & APAC.
- Overseeing the EMEA & APAC account executives
- Attain revenue and profitability targets as set by the organization
- Develop EMEA & APAC sales strategy
- Motivate and energize the EMEA & APAC account executives to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients
- Create and publish weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals and keep the management team apprised of progress
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitive changes
- In collaboration with the Sales Director for the Americas, implement a sales training and orientation program to educate new hires as the team grows
- Represent Oktopost at conferences and networking events
- Bachelorís Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration is preferred
- 3+ years experience in Sales Management
- 10+ years experience in direct, B2B, SaaS sales
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job title Director of Sales in the email subject.