Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, and London.
As a Senior Product Manager you will report to the VP of Product and be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for one of Oktopost's customer-facing applications.
- Gather input from stakeholders and work closely with them to define requirements.
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features.
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development.
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders.
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix.
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines.
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements.
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches.
- Gather market feedback from sales, marketing and recruiting users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops.
- Participate in support calls or other client inquiries.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Solid understanding of the software development process from concept through implementation and delivery.
- Ability to distill sophisticated topics and feedback into clear, prioritized, business or user cases and product requirements.
- Understand UX design principles and ability to work with stakeholders as part of the design process.
- Have direct customer facing experience along with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, perseverance and determination.
- Experience collaborating with agile development teams and handling a backlog.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including data analysis.
- Be detail oriented.
- Experience managing or developing products in the marketing technology space, in fields such as social media, marketing automation, and CRM - a plus.
- Experience with web based application development and maintenance - a plus.
- Experience working as a developer - a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.