Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be a key contributor to the growth, innovation, and continued improvement of Oktopost. You have multi-faceted experiences in Product, UX research, UX/Experience Design, and Visual Interface Design across the web and native mobile platforms.
What You Will Be Doing
- Fully immerse yourself in Oktopost to roll out new and improved product experiences.
- Work with Product and Engineering to design new products and iterate on existing products, delivering best-in-class experiences, user research, and prototyping for our web and mobile apps.
- Communicate with users to understand and translate their wants and needs into meaningful products and experiences.
- Build and test prototypes early and often to validate and communicate ideas and gain new insights along the way, translating winning prototypes and validated ideas into successful designs.
- Understand product and business objectives and use data to iterate and inform the design and product decisions.
- Contribute to and help shape the short- and long-term product roadmap.
- Create beautiful, consistent designs, and pointed to as a great example of a best-in-class digital experience across the industry and beyond.
What We Are Looking For
- We enjoy working with people looking to learn new things and have a sense of responsibility toward their work.
- You've spent at least three years of experience designing modern applications with user-centric design principles.
- You can stay on top of non-functional requirements and build scalable design systems, responsive layouts, and accessible experiences.
- You have hands-on experience using Figma and modern design tools.
- You can collaborate with a team and stay unbiased while presenting your ideas during brainstorming sessions.
- You should be able to improvise and make quick design decisions while leveraging basic design principles and common sense.
- You have a strong command of visual and communication design principles and product thinking.
- You have strong user empathy — you love engaging with users and communities and have experience conducting your user research.
- Understanding the principles of CSS and how it impacts your designs.
- Being familiar with engineering processes and how your designs translate to code is a strong plus.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PORTFOLIO WITH YOUR APPLICATION. PLEASE NOTE ONLY CANDIDATES WHO PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED.