Are you passionate about creative writing? Do you love marketing and delivering great content? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
We are seeking a highly motivated Content Marketing Lead to join our team. As a Content Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing our content strategy to drive our demand goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and executing a content strategy, with a focus on website content, blog, email, messaging, and on-site SEO. You will work within a strong team, owning your domain and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our content is optimized, aligned with our brand, and resonates with our target audience. You will also be responsible for tracking content performance and making recommendations for optimization.
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with our demand generation goals, supports our brand messaging, and ensures high-quality, optimized content is produced on schedule
- Take ownership of the Oktopost content machine, actively editing and creating content to ensure it aligns with our vision and brand guidelines, and work closely with content creators and cross-functional teams to achieve our content goals
- Oversee the content calendar, ensure deadlines are met, and that all content is published on schedule
- Continuously evaluate and refine the content strategy based on performance metrics, industry trends, and customer feedback
- Conduct keyword research and optimize all content for on-site SEO in line with supporting resources (SEO agency)
- Work with the design team to ensure that all content is visually appealing and aligned with our brand guidelines
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on content performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Manage relationships with external content vendors and freelancers
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing with a focus on content strategy and operations
- Strong understanding of on-site SEO and experience optimizing content for search engines
- Proven experience managing projects including internal and external resources, and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field