Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
As Oktopost's perfect General Manager you will account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
You will require cross-discipline expertise across sales, customer success, support, demand generation, and local marketing.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of sales, customer success, and customer support
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Monitor and motivate employees
- Oversee the recruitment and training of new employees
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Ensure outstanding customer service
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Identify new business opportunities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior knowledge of business functions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Atlanta, US (Remote)
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job title General Manager North America in the email subject.