Oktopost is THE social media management platform for B2B marketers. World leading companies like: Atos, Fujitsu, Nice, Fidelity Information Services, Mitsubishi and Panaya are using Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media activities. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat-Gan looking to hire a Director of Demand Generation.
The leads are weak!? If you've never heard that sentence, we're looking for you! If you know lead generation like the back of your hand, A/B test your copy and landing pages in your sleep and eat SEO/SEM for breakfast … You're the next member of the Oktopost team!
Your goal in this position is to generate pipeline and revenue by creating interest and engaging enterprise/mid-market prospects throughout the buyer's journey - across all channels. This role requires a deep understanding of the enterprise/mid-market buying cycle and buyers, knowledge of the B2B social media marketplace, and deep experience running effective direct and channel marketing campaigns and programs that drive proven pipeline and revenue.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the company's business objectives in order to build aligned strategies across marketing
- Define the demand generation strategy to achieve sales targets
- Implement demand generation plans using multiple channels for higher impact
- Maximize results using online and offline tactics while keeping within budget
Generate, nurture, qualify and track leads by partnering with marketing on content, SEO/SEM, webinars, and content syndication
Utilize Salesforce CRM to track leads and conversion in the pipeline to quantify impact of demand gen and identify what is working and what is not
- Coordinate with Salesto integrate direct marketing programs with sales calling efforts
- Test landing pages and emails to improve conversion rates
- Improve conversion rates by optimizing landing pages, email copy, and all demand generation tactics
- Develop and maintain annual plan and budget to meet the goals and objectives
Track, measure and report on key performance indicators, including spend, ROI, net new lead creation, conversion rates, and cost-per-acquisition for all programs and channels
Establish best practices, tools, and processes for promoting and executing an integrated marketing plan that helps Oktopost differentiate and stand out in the marketplace
- 5+ years of experience in demand and lead generation in B2B SaaS companies
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms such as Act-on, Marketo, etc
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce - a must!
- Proven experience in improving demand generation effectiveness and in planning multi-channel campaigns
- Strong accountability for generating pipeline and revenue, not just leads
- Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to large stage audiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills -- to interpret the data and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong communication and writing skills with ability to work well cross functionally
- Creative thinker, who has built thought provoking and innovative programs
- Ability to develop/edit compelling, succinct, error-free marketing materials and campaign messaging
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job id DGEN in the email subject.