Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
We're looking for a Product Manager with 2+ years of experience in building consumer-facing products. As a Product Manager at Oktopost, you will need to know how to translate user needs into great user experience and to have a strong visual aptitude, with fluency in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
You have a strong technical background, having worked closely with developers in the past or as a developer yourself. You must have analytical skills and be able to analyze product usage and funnels - to reach data-driven decisions.
You have strong business thinking and the ability to identify the next opportunities and set a clear direction for where the product should go. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills and are fun to work with.
What you'll do
- Work with design, engineering, and marketing teams to deliver high-quality products on time.
- Own several product lines including ideation, research, product definition through wireframes, supervising the development cycle, taking the product to production, communicating and meeting with users, and analyzing user data in order to further improve the product.
- Be a core member of the team and play a key role at every stage from heading up the end-to-end development of new products to making sure our goals are aligned to our users' overall needs.
- Quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on a large audience of users across the globe.
- Continually learn from our customers and support agents, so they can make suggestions for improving the product.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager
- Development experience - an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be able to speak, read and define code - Must!
- Experience in managing simultaneous projects and priorities and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed/analytically oriented, can see the bigger picture
- An interest in exploring customer problems and finding optimal solutions
- The ability to liaise and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Excellent English
- Understanding of the marketing technology industry
- Product management experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience with the Kanban methodology
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job title Product Manager in the email subject.