Oktopost is THE social media management platform for B2B marketers. World leading companies like: Atos, Fujitsu, Nice, Fidelity Information Services, Mitsubishi and Panaya are using Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media activities. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat-Gan looking to hire a Inbound Marketing Manager.
We're passionate about changing the marketing world and are looking for a great Inbound Marketing Manager to help us fulfill our mission.
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation?
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, and mail/print campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation (Marketo) and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create reports containing a robust description of the monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Previous experience in marketing management for 3-5 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job id INBOUND in the email subject.