Oktopost is THE social media management platform for B2B marketers. World leading companies like: Atos, Fujitsu, Nice, Fidelity Information Services, Mitsubishi and Panaya are using Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media activities. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat-Gan looking to hire a Product Support.
We're looking for a smart, motivated and dedicated person to join our team and help provide our customers with world-class product support. If you’re a tech support professional who can solve problems creatively, you want to be a part of Israel’s most exciting social media management company, and you believe in working hard and playing hard, read on!
- Become an Oktopost expert including the product’s technical workings and practical business application.
- Take ownership with delivering and exceeding customer service level agreement commitments and customer expectations.
- Exercise discretion and judgment on whether and how to address customer issues.
- Assist customers with technical questions relating to Oktopost and peripheral software (including but not limited to internet browsers, marketing automation platforms, Salesforce.com, API’s, etc.).
- Assist our Customer Success Team with technical implementations/questions related to the Oktopost service.
- Utilize independent and creative problem solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting and analysis for customer reported issues.
- Manage and maintain incoming support tickets and phone calls from customers from receipt through resolution. Exercise discretion in managing priorities for customer concerns.
- Author and maintain knowledge base articles as needed for technical implementation procedures.
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Understanding of the use and configuration of major Internet browsers.
- Understanding of desktop OS systems (Windows and Mac).
- Basic network (latency, etc.) troubleshooting experience.
- Previous experience with API’s and XML a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to understand customer problems and questions, document and work through to final resolution; detail oriented.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Act-On, Salesfusion, Pardot, Hubspot, Net-Results, Eloqua, Facebook advertising, Google Analytics, and Previous SaaS support experience - a plus
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and use the job id SUPPORT in the email subject.