Are you passionate about product marketing? Do you love marketing and delivering great content? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team and help support our continued growth and rapid pace of development. This position reports to the VP Product. As a Product Marketer at Oktopost, you will help contribute to the company's growth objectives by owning product launch campaigns and supporting the sales team with content and ongoing training. You will work on positioning and messaging of new products and features and help hone our communication strategy. You will become an expert on our product, customers, the market, and the competitive landscape.
- Manage product launches cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and customer success.
- Turn value propositions into simple, compelling messages.
- Create digital assets that convey the value proposition on various mediums, including web, emails, in-app messages, etc.
- Work with the product team to understand upcoming features and plan and execute launch campaigns.
- Create content to enable the Sales team throughout the sales cycle, from presentations, case studies, and other product collaterals.
- Provide online training to the sales and customer success teams about new and existing features to achieve alignment on messaging and value proposition.
- Maintain and optimize our internal learning curriculum, tools, and sales enablement content.
- Continuously improve product marketing processes and help establish best practices for working across campaigns, creative, and sales enablement.
- Be a brand ambassador through social media, online, and offline events.
- Have a bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of digital or product marketing experience in a SaaS company, ideally in B2B sales-led environments.
- Be a strong cross-functional collaborator who understands how to drive success working with product, sales, client strategy, and marketing teams.
- Be a talented storyteller who can build and deliver compelling company and product presentations.
- Have proven ability to plan and execute successful product releases.
- Have outstanding written communication skills, organizational skills, deep attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Have good visual orientation and an eye for design.
- Have the ability to work independently.