Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Atos, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst that dreams of numbers. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst responsibilities include working with all departments of Oktopost to get deeper insights into data patterns that can be used to better business decisions and processes. The main data sources will come from Sales and Customer Success (salesforce.com, Oktopost App, ChurnZero, Staircase.ai), Marketing (Marketo, Google Analytics, paid ad platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Search, etc.), and Finance (internal reporting, salesforce.com, quickbooks). Beyond business data, the Data Analyst will help understand social media metrics on an aggregated level to produce valuable insight for our customers in the form of annual reports and trends.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets - all across multiple disciplines (sales, customer success, marketing, and finance)
- Be the data steward and ambassador of “clean” data by reviewing and maintaining internal data platforms
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- 3-5 years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Incredibly strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings