Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
We are looking for a Junior Legal Counsel in Ramat Gan, Israel, who will be responsible for executing our legal processes - in this role you will draft and review a variety of commercial agreements, monitor their contractual process, manage the legal procurement cycle and handle privacy related matters.
Like the community we serve, at Oktopost we celebrate professional passion and encourage career growth. This is a unique opportunity to join a scaling startup and have a big impact on our legal ecosystem, in a key role that will partner closely with the Sales, Customer Success and Operations teams.
- Review, draft, and discuss legal agreements (e.g. Terms and Conditions, DPAs, partnerships, etc.), and collaborate with Sales and CS teams to review, negotiate and deliver customer contracts.
- Management and monitoring of our contractual process: you will monitor the entire lifecycle of our contracts, from creation to signing and archiving.
- Draft and maintain templates for a variety of agreements that comply with company policies and relevant laws.
- Support Oktopost’s managers procuring services and products by negotiating contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements to maximize the value for Oktopost and mitigate losses in the event of services/products shortages or disruptions.
- Address privacy and data protection matters pertaining to Oktopost’s business.
- Ensure Oktopost’s company-wide compliance with a variety of global regulatory requirements (GDPR, CCPA, etc.).
- Perform ongoing regulatory and legislative analysis.
- 1-3 years of relevant legal experience, preferably from a law firm commercial department or in the high-tech/business field.
- Experience in handling commercial and legal negotiation processes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ability to interact and build trust across all levels of our business.
- Ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Fast learner, high attention to detail and desire to “roll-up your sleeves” and solve problems in a variety of different domains.
- Knowledge of privacy and data protection laws - a plus.